Live technical support is available Monday - Friday from 8:00 am until 9:00 pm, and on Saturday from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm.
|Pine Lake||(269) 664-9005|
Please consult this pdf document for information concerning Wireline Maintenance.
If it's convenient to do so, you may also email technical support. Note that email support follows the same hours as phone support.
MEI Remote Assistance
Various Network and Email Settings
MEI.net DNS servers: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
MEI.net outgoing (SMTP) mail server: smtp.mei.net
- Please choose security STARTTLS on port 587 using Normal Password authentication with your full email address (email@example.com)
MEI.net incoming (POP3) mail server: pop3.mei.net
- POP3 services are on the default port of 110 with STARTTLS.
- The server will work without encryption on port 110, but use of this setting is discouraged. Consider that without encryption, everyone on your LAN (e.g., a public wifi access point) can discover your password easily.
MEI.net incoming (IMAP) mail server: imap.mei.net
- IMAP services are on the port 143 with STARTTLS Warning: IMAP stores all mail on the server and our server space is very limited. You will likely run into server-side-storage limit problems if you choose IMAP for your incoming server type. Please choose POP3 when possible.
- As with the services above, use of the unencrypted port 143 is discouraged.