Terms & Conditions
Message Express reserves the right to change any terms and conditions related to it's service by notifying it's customers by Email or similar means. Message Express also reserves the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason at our sole discretion. Message Express has the authority to interpret the Acceptable Use Policy. Message Express may also make changes to and amend the Acceptable Use Policy at any time. Violators of this policy are subject to immediate account termination. At the discretion of Message Express, an opportunity may be granted for the user to take immediate action and comply with the policy.
Message Express makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service being provided. Message Express is not responsible for any damages, loss of data, or loss of business. Use of any information obtained via Message Express is at your own risk.
Traffic originating from the Message Express site, MSGEXP.NET must be consistent with the Message Express acceptable use policy. This includes usage for recreation, education, business, government, and other uses deemed appropriate by Message Express.
Any violation of local, state, U.S. or international law is unacceptable. This includes the distribution or exchange of pirated software or any other copyrighted material.
Additional unacceptable uses include but are not limited to:
- Distribution of unsolicited advertising.
- E-mail abuse including unsolicited transfer of messages that harass, threaten, or are otherwise offensive to other users.
- Accessing or attempting to access unauthorized computing, communications devices, information services, or resources.
- Abusing the dial-up account by simulating a dedicated connection and leaving the computer connected without being present at the computer.
- Distribution of computer worms or viruses.
- Providing services via a dial-up connection that are reserved for dedicated access accounts including Web Servers, Mail Servers, and any other service that Message Express requires a dedicated connection to provide.
- Any activity that interferes with another user's privacy or otherwise disrupts other network users, services, or equipment.
- The services of MEI.net may not be resold or redistributed in any way.
There shall be no transmission of material that is obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, or unlawful by any Message Express user.
Choosing to end your service prior to the paid through date will result in the following method of determining a refund:
Amount Paid- ( (Monthly Price * Number of Full Months Used) + (Number of Days Used In Partial Month * Monthly Price / 30) ) = Refund Amount
ex. If you paid $79.95 for 1 year, and cancel after 6.5 months and the current monthly price is $9.95:
Message Express Dial-Up internet service accounts purchased on sale are not refundable after 90 days from purchase date. Credit card refunds are processed within seven business days. If your last payment was made by check or bank draft, refunds are not processed until payment has cleared Barry County Telephones Bank Account. If we are sending a refund check, you should allow three to four weeks for processing.